The main aim of this project is to develop a certified e-learning training, an education program and guidelines, based on the experience of different partners to support the target groups in their professional advancement. The end product will be realisable and transferable to other countries outside the partners’ regions.
The project aims also to establish co-operation between different partners to capitalise and disseminate shared experience. By developing a unique curriculum of an e-learning training and educational program, the project provides actors with the necessary competencies essential for their work. The project has the following specific aims:
- Building a firm and comprehensive knowledge in the field of energetic use of agricultural products in the target groups.
- Developing methods to improve the work of those who are already engaged in this field.
- Developing training material covering production and technologies, production economy and legal and contractual background at national and EU level.
- Creating a wide understanding of energetic utilisation of agricultural products and promoting public energy awareness.
The project target groups are people with final examination (or equivalent) from secondary grammar school, engaged in the energetic utilisation of agricultural products.
Description of actual services provided by your staff within the assignment:
- Development of curriculum for energetic utilisation of agricultural products and by-products
- Elaboration of detailed valorisation plan and strategy formation
- Coordination and management tasks